Me!

Me!
^_^

Monday 5 November 2012

Monday Blues

I am sure you will all agree that sometimes SL can be... weird. It's hard sometimes to get across what you're trying to say in just text-speak alone (and I don't voice anymore as a. I had a bad experience a few years back and b. I do think it is important to be able to keep some kind of curtain on SL that YOU have the choice of opening or not... )...

Anyways, veryvery close now to getting the new stuff out, I just need to tweak the Scylla outfit a bit more and get as much of it mesh'd as possible. In the meantime here's a painting I just did of the Cenobyte outfit:


This isn't the art for the final advert - that'll be modelled by someone else, and also this was some good  practice for when I do finally 'shop up the adverts later this week  :P

Finally: massive kisses and hugs go out to Mija for making the new shop logo in 3D for us... she did a lovely job of transforming the logo below into a mesh object, and we will be 'rolling it out' very soon. Thank you, sis :)


Okay, back to work... lol... one day I may actually get to play in SL again, but right now things that need doing: need doing! Kisses

More later :) XxX

No comments:

Post a Comment